School of Business & IT
School of Construction
School of Health Professions
School of Manufacturing
School of Service Professions
School of Transportation
Request a Tour!
Culinary Arts requires taste and creativity as well as mastery of technique. This program teaches students about proper cooking, baking, knife skills, and the use of professional equipment. Students learn culinary principles and techniques, and have an opportunity to work in a modern, well equipped production kitchen. The Culinary Arts program prepares students for numerous career opportunities.
- Program Length
- 1140 hours (13 months)
- Open Enrollment Year Round
- Davis Applied Technology College - Main Campus
- Classroom Availability
Classroom Availability: Culinary Arts
*High school students may choose to have a schedule that coincides with the morning bell schedule at their high school. To request early arrival, high school students may visit the Student Services Office.
- Estimated Cost
- Refer to Gainful Employment Disclosures
DATC Program Certificates (600 hours each)
- Culinary Specialist DATC Certificate of Program Completion (1140 hours)
*Certificate or current industry employment required prior to enrollment in other program certificates.
- Verify you meet program Admissions Requirements
- Complete the DATC Admissions process:
- Meet with an Enrollment Technician in Student Services
- Start Class