Custom Fit State Training
Custom Fit Training provides flexible and customized training to businesses in Davis and Morgan counties. This unique program offers the benefit of state-of-the-art training and development, customized to meet specific business needs, at an affordable cost. The Utah Legislature allocates Custom Fit funds each year to encourage companies to pursue training that will maintain and grow Utah's businesses and economy.
What does Custom Fit have to offer your company?
- Funding: Up to 40% of training costs may be paid for your company
- Customer Service: A designated training representative is available to help determine your company’s training needs and obtain competitive bids
- Customization: Training is customized to meet the needs of your organization
- Ease: Training programs can be established quickly in-person or via email, fax, or on the phone
- Economic Development: Your company will be assisted with sustaining growth for the betterment of Davis and Morgan Counties
- Flexibility: Training can be held at the Davis Applied Technology College, at your company, or at another training facility depending upon your needs
- Quality: State-of-the-art training and development is provided by world-class instructors
Our goal is to assist your company in building and maintaining a superior workforce to strengthen your organization’s competitive edge. Qualifying is easy! If your company is for-profit and is located in Davis or Morgan counties, schedule an appointment today or fill out the assessment form below to establish your Custom Fit plan.
Pre-approval is required for all training and can include instructor and registration fees as well as books and materials.
Employer and Continuing Education Representatives contact information:
Employer and Continuing Education Manager