Architectural and Engineering Design
School of Business & IT
School of Construction
School of Health Professions
School of Manufacturing
School of Service Professions
School of Transportation
Request a Tour!
The Architectural and Engineering Design program will prepare you for a wide variety of entry- level positions working for design, mechanical, structural, machine and manufacturing firms.
Upon completion of this program you will have developed basic manual and computer aided drafting skills with specialization in one of the following areas: Architectural, Civil, Mechanical, Process Pipe, Structural Steel, Basic Engineering Design using a variety of advanced software applications.
- Program Length
- 1035 hours (10 months)
- Main Campus
- Open Enrollment Year Round
DATC Program Certificates (270 hours)*
- Architectural and Egineering Design
Program Emphasis (630 hours each)
- Architectural Designer
- Mechanical Designer
DATC Certificate of Program Completion (900 hours)
*Completion of Core courses or current industry employment required prior to enrollment in program emphases.
- Verify you meet program Admissions Requirements
- Complete the DATC Admissions process:
- Complete an orientation with the Architectural and Engineering Design and Medical or Dental Specialty Instructors
- Meet with an Enrollment Technician in Student Services
- Start class