DATC Testing Center
Our goal in the Testing Center is to assist individuals in succeeding in their choice of academic studies. We also provide a variety of testing services to students as well as the surrounding communities.
For further information, call (801) 593-2336 or (801) 593-2361.
- Picture ID is required for ALL tests
- No children allowed in assessment area or left unattended at the DATC
- No cell phones or electronic devices allowed in testing area
DATC is an authorized PearsonVue and PSI testing center. These and other certifications available include:
- PSI (formerly LaserGrade)
- (GED) General Education Development
- CNA Nurse Assistant Certification Written & Skills
- (RMGA) Rocky Mountain Gas Association
- (POST) Police Officer Selection Test
- Utah Safety Recertification
- Crane Operator
- Type and Ten Key Certifications
Testing days and times are subject to change without advance notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Day||Opens||Last Tester Admitted|
|Monday||7:45 a.m.||2:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:45 a.m.||4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday (GED Only)||By Appointment||N/A|
|Thursday||7:45 a.m.||2:30 p.m.|
Click here to request your test results.