DATC Testing and Assessment Center
Welcome to the DATC Testing and Assessment Center. Our goal is to assist students to succeed in their choice of academic studies. We provide a variety of testing services available to both DATC and non-DATC students in addition to test proctoring for students from other universities and colleges.
Testing Center Hours
Please note these hours are subject to change without advance notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Day||Open||Last Tester Admitted|
|Monday||7:45 am||2:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:45 am||4:30 pm|
|Wednesday||7:45 am||11:30 am|
|Thursday||7:45 am||2:30 pm|
|Closed on Public Holidays|
Testing and Assessment Center
Tel: 801-593-2336 or 801-593-2361
550 East 300 South, Kaysville UT 84037
We are located in Student Services. The nearest Parking Lot and entrance is P3 as indicated on the campus map.
- Picture ID is required for ALL tests
- Children are not permitted in the testing and assessment area or left unattended at the DATC
- Cell phones or electronic devices are not permitted in the testing area
- All personal items or belongings will be stored in either a locker or cubby during testing
Lockers and cubbies are available to store personal items during your test. We ask that you keep personal items to a minimum.
DATC is an authorized PearsonVue and PSI testing center. Below is a summary of some of the certifications we offer.
- CNA Nurse Assistant Certification Written & Skills
- Crane Operator
- (GED) General Education Development
- PSI (formerly LaserGrade)
- Pearson VUE
- (RMGA) Rocky Mountain Gas Association
- (POST) Police Officer Selection Test
- Utah Safety Recertification
- Type and Ten Key Certifications
Other Tests and Certifications
If you have a question regarding a particular certification or a test, please contact us.
We are able to offer a test proctoring service. Please contact us to discuss your test proctoring needs. If you are testing from another educational institution, they should submit a request directly to our assessment center. A proctoring fee is due at the time of testing.
Click here to request your test results.