DATC Testing Center
Our goal in the Testing Center is to assist individuals in succeeding in their choice of academic studies. We also provide a variety of testing services to students as well as the surrounding communities.
For further information, call (801) 593-2336 or (801) 593-2361.
- Picture ID is required for ALL tests
- No children allowed in assessment area or left unattended at the DATC
- No cell phones or electronic devices allowed in testing area
DATC is an authorized PearsonVue and PSI testing center. These and other certifications available include:
- PSI (formerly LaserGrade)
- (GED) General Education Development
- CNA Nurse Assistant Certification Written & Skills
- (RMGA) Rocky Mountain Gas Association
- (POST) Police Officer Selection Test
- Utah Safety Recertification
- Crane Operator
- Type and Ten Key Certifications
Testing days and times are subject to change without advance notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Testing Center Hours
7:45am - 2:30pm
7:45am - 4:30pm
7:45am – 11:30am
7:45am - 2:30am
Click here to request your test results.