DATC Testing and Assessment Center
Welcome to the DATC Testing and Assessment Center. Our goal is to assist students to succeed in their choice of academic studies. We provide a variety of testing services available to both DATC and non-DATC students in addition to test proctoring for students from other universities,colleges and employers.
Testing Center Hours
Hours may be subject to change without advance notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Day||Open||Last Tester Admitted|
|Monday||7:45 am||2:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:45 am||6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:45 am||11:30 am|
|Thursday||7:45 am||2:30 pm|
|Closed on Public Holidays|
Testing and Assessment Center
Tel: 801-593-2336 or 801-593-2361
550 East 300 South, Kaysville UT 84037
We are located in Student Services. The nearest Parking Lot and Entrance is P3 as indicated on out campus map.
- Picture ID is required for ALL tests
- Children are not permitted in the testing and assessment area or left unattended at the DATC
- Cell phones or electronic devices are not permitted in the testing area
- All personal items or belongings will be stored in either a locker or cubby during testing
Lockers and cubbies are available to store personal items during your test. We ask that you keep personal items to a minimum.
- CNA Nurse Assistant Certification Written & Skills
- Crane Operator
- General Education Development (GED)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2013 Certifications
- PSI (formerly LaserGrade)
- Pearson VUE
- Rocky Mountain Gas Association (RMGA)
- Police Officer Selection Test (POST)
- Utah Safety Recertification
- Type and Ten Key Certifications
Other Tests and Certifications
If you have a question regarding a particular certification or a test, please contact us.
We offer a test proctoring service for many different types of tests/exams. Please contact us at 801-593-2361 to discuss your test proctoring needs. If you are testing from another educational institution or employer, they should submit a request directly to our assessment center. A proctoring fee of $25 is due at the time of testing.
Click here to request your test results.
Study in advance and become familiar with the test content. Complete online practice tests especially if you need to retest. Those that study and brush up on their skills and knowledge are much more likely to be successful in their tests and less anxious.
Test Preparation/Useful Websites
There are many free online guides, resources and practice test to help you prepare and study for your test. YouTube is also a great resource for instructional videos.
Search for Free TABE (Test of Adult Basic Education) online study guides, practice test.
Reading, Writing, Spelling
IXL Language Arts
SIMnet is the testing program used to demonstrate computer competence. Search for tutorials in Microsoft Office Windows 2013 [E-mail and Operating Systems, Word, Excel, PowerPoint] and SIMnet Microsoft Office 2013 Practice Tests. (Look on YouTube for video guides).